Circus in the Forest Iron On Name Tags
Size approx 10 × 20 cm
How to use:
1) Cut out the tag you want to use
2) Place it on the ironable fabric (white adhesive side down)
3) Iron it. Keep the ironing temperature at medium (120-140 °C) and press for about 10-20 seconds
4) Slowly peel off the upper sheet. Be careful of burning.
5) Write the name with an oil-based pen
Warning: only use on ironable fabrics. The labels can’t be transferred to waterproof items. Use an ironing board.
Once transferred it can’t be peeled off. Insufficient ironing may cause peeling.